Celebrate the 35th anniversary of the Great Chicago Chardonnay Showdown
- Join Vintners Hall of Fame inductee Mike Grgich for a one- of-a-kind experience and impossible-to-find wines that commemorate key moments of his life
- Etched magnum of 2004 30th Anniversary of the Paris Tasting Chardonnay in a branded wooden box
- Etched magnum of the first vintage of Paris Tasting â€œCommemorativeâ€ Chardonnay, created for Mike's 90th birthday in a branded cherry box
- One bottle of the inaugural release of the 2012 Miljenko's Selection Chardonnay, Carneros and one bottle of the prerelease 2013 Miljenko's Selection Chardonnay, in a branded wooden box
- Magnum of 2007 Yountville Selection Cabernet Sauvignon in a branded wooden box.
- 2 nights' stay for 4 couples at historic Victorian Home; private tour and tasting for 8; private dinner and library wines
- Includes dinner paired with wines at the Legacy Room of the winery's Ranch House. Hear the stories behind the wines from Mike Grgich. Mike will personally lead you through the winery's historic displays of his life and accomplishments that demonstrate his place in Napa Valley history.
Miljenko's Selection Chardonnay
1 - 1.5L (Magnum) - 2013
Paris Tasting "Commemorative" Chardonnay
1 - 1.5L (Magnum) - 2010
1 - 1.5L (Magnum) - 2007
30th anniversary of Paris Tasting
1 - 1.5L (Magnum) - 2004
Bid on this this lot